Really, we do. But most of our patients find Acupuncture so relaxing that they fall asleep during treatment. And let's face it, this medicine has been around for thousands of years, and thousands of studies have demonstrated the effectiveness of Acupuncture. The fact is, whether Western Medicine has a diagnosis for you or not, we CAN help.
• Acupuncture treats Hormone imbalances
• Acupuncture treats Carpal tunnel
• Acupuncture treats Sports injuries
• Acupuncture treats Depression
• Acupuncture treats Anxiety
• Acupuncture treats Insomnia
• Acupuncture treats Migraines and other headaches
• Acupuncture treats Infertility
• Acupuncture treats Sciatica
• Acupuncture treats Acute and chronic pain
• Acupuncture treats Back pain
• Acupuncture treats Fibromyalgia
• Acupuncture treats Chronic fatigue syndrome
• Acupuncture treats Digestive and respiratory problems
• Acupuncture treats PMS and menopause
• And much more!
Your Acupuncture Physician will stimulate various Points and Channels on your body, using sterile, one-time use needles that are nearly as fine as a human hair. This gentle stimulation will produce local effects on tissues and organs, as well as systemic effects on the whole body. This therapy aids in balancing, smoothing, and building the body’s energy, or "Qi."
We strive to provide the highest quality care by utilizing safe and effective therapies in a supportive, healing environment. Traditional Chinese Medicine uses acupuncture, herbs, massage, Qi Gong, stretches, exercises, and other methods to treat and heal the whole person, not just the body's pains and symptoms. We take the time to go over all of your options and treat you as a person, not just a patient. Our goal is to help you be more than just free of pain and disease. We want to help you become truly well, so that you can live a long, happy and healthy life.
Call Jade Tree Wellness Center today at 727-344-8690 to schedule an appointment, or browse our website for more information about our services and staff. If you have any other questions or comments, please contact us.
Or use our contact form.
Jade Tree Wellness Center, Inc.
3039 49th St N
Saint Petersburg, FL 33710